Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yes!! It's March!

I was so happy when I woke up this morning and realized it was March! I am not a winter fan or a cold weather fan at all. I wouldn't have made a very good pioneer as Bruce loves to point out to me, he loves all seasons and is happy rain or shine, I envy that. It's not that I am unhappy really, I have a great life and feel very blessed, everything just looks and feels better to me in the Spring. I bet I'm not alone in this. What is your favorite season?

February had some real fun days and here are a few photos.
Marc, Connie, Kellen and Caleb were here for Valentine's Day. Grandma Ruecker was also in town and we took the boys to Build a Bear. Check out their finished product. SO cute!! You can't see that Kellen's bear had roller skates, that was all he really cared about.
The girls were adorable at our party and Kellen and Caleb joined right in the fun.HAPPY SPRING!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, those boys are too cute!

I'm glad it's March too. I still hate february even though it's not as cold here. It still seems long and boring. I'm jealous of your daffodils!

My favorite seasons are summer in Oregon and Fall in Las Vegas.

Jill said...

I'm so with you! I'm glad that February is the shortest month after January drags like nobody's business. Spring is the best!

I'm so jealous of your partying with Kellen and Caleb. I miss them!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I love them all for different reasons. I guess if I HAVE to pick a favorite I'd pick summer. I love the lazy days (and my birthday is in July)and I enjoy having the kids home.
Looks like a good time at your house! I love sugar cookies!

Anonymous said...

I have to say about the cat thing....Maybe it was Jason and the dryer experience? I didn't used to be a cat person either, and then she adopted us. See, Aunt Carol, it COULD happen to you!
hahahah

Steph