Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving

I know it is almost Christmas but I wanted to say what a great Thanksgiving we had and how grateful I am for that as well as all our many blessings. It was Mitchell's turn to host this year and wouldn't you know it there were only five Mitchells and twenty Jolleys but they were brave and has us all over and it was beautiful and delicious. We missed all who weren't there so much but wondered what we would do if we were lucky enough to have everyone at once. We would have to use both houses, I guess.
Such adorable helpers. Taryn built this great fort for the boys to play in and Kellen loved pulling carrots.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Good pics! We had soooo much fun. Thanks for taking such good care of us. The food, the games, the babysitting, the laughs.

LeAnn said...

That was a fun day--thanks for sharing the pictures!

Jenni said...

The picture of Kellin pulling carrotts... SO CUTE!!!!!! I love it! It looks like another full house this year. And I'm glad. It will be a sad day when it's not a full house!

I missed you so much, but Emily took SUCH good care of me:)

I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 days!