Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Too much to catch up.

This seems impossible but I want to try to hit the high spots, as I look back there have been a lot and it has been a wonderful six months for the most part.
 In May we visited the Rogers family in Vegas for the blessing of our beautiful Ivy Reese.  She is so precious!
 We celebrated our 36th wedding anniversay by attending the Donnie and Marie show at the Flamingo hotel and spent the afternoon watching the flamingos with  Em, Carly  Easton and Ivy.
From there we went to Seattle to a dule celebration for Joseph, it was his eighth birthday and his baptism.  We are so proud of him and it was a great time. 
 


June came in with a bang and it was time to party again. This time it was Harlow's blessing day. She is a blessing from above that is for certain.


 These boys are so adorable when they get together, I hope it is always that way.  I look at this and just think they will be sixteen in the blink of an eye but I try not to dwell on that.  Not that being 16 is a bad thing, it just comes all to quickly.
Grandma and Grandpa Woodmansee came all the way from TX for the occasion and of course, they had to see saturday market.


Nest Up - The Jolley Reunion at Twin Rocks friends camp. AWESOME place!!
 Oops!  The airport ruined Em's luggage, so nice of them to give her a garbage bag with the remains.
 Janeen Lou, Lindsay Lou, and Lily Lou.
 So many great things to do at this place, we much go there again soon.  I was a big chicken in the canoe and Tamara was really patient with me.
 The good ol' boys having fun together.
 Jenni, Michael and Harlow enjoying the ocean and Jenni and McKenzie catching up.  It was so wonderful to see all the Jolleys again.  They are super great, fun people and we love them all.  Too many photos to post today, I totally regret not bugging people to get the whole family shot. 
More fun Summer days coming up next.

 We got to catch one of Kellen's games which was so fun.  Jenni made it to Caleb's kindergarten graduation.  Caleb is crawling all over the place, see they are growing up too fast.  We love spending time with them!

 
 HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!  Harlow went on a very crowded stroller ride and was a very good girl.


 Super fun, super quick weekend at the coast.
 Yeah!  Steph and Evelyn came for a visit.  I'm really mad that LeAnn and I are not in this picture, we need the three generation best friends shot.
Happy Birthday Cameron.  Really great get together at GG's house in Junction City.

Well, I thought I could do it but I can't.  This is too long and Dad is hungery so I'll have to finish later.  As you can see, there was nothing to complain about last Summer, I was pretty spoiled with family time.  I could write a whole other looooooooooooong
post about how wonderful it was to have Jenni, Michael and Harlow all Summer, I wish I hadn't put it off.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

What an awesome post! It was fun to look back at all of those memories from this summer. Can we do it all again? It was wonderful! You guys are such wonderful grandparents. Our kids are SO lucky! Love you!