Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year







Happy New Year! I can't believe it is 2008 and hope it will be a great one. We can't complain about last year that's for sure. Christmas was so great and I always hate to see it end. We have Jennifer for the week end and then it is really over.
It was wonderful having family here and talking to those who weren't and just watching the little boys play was so fun and being able to kiss their little faces whenever I wanted, that's the life for me. I loved taking Kellen and Joseph to the movie and the library. Thankfully Jennifer went with me to take them to see Reptile Man. That was scary and they were so brave and even touched snakes! I loved holding and rocking Justin, Caleb and Easton and spending time with all their parents. I love shopping with Jenni and hanging out with her and all the help she gives me. I love watching Em and Jen learning dances and doing crafts. I could go on and on but let me just say, it was all great! Thanks for coming! We love you!

It is blowing up a storm here tonight so Bruce will be working on the railroad and Jen and I will probably go see a movie that he wouldn't like.

I haven't got all my photos on the computer yet but here are a few that I love.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

CUTE pictures!!! From everyones blogs it looks like you all had a GREAT christmas! All your grandkids are just adorable! You tell Jenni she better visit me once she gets here! Happy new year!!!!

Emily said...

Oh it was just so much fun!! All of it, thanks for everything mom! I love that picture of Caleb...he is just so smiley and cute!

I LOVE YOU!

the splendid life of us... said...

It looks like it was a wonderful time for you! i love the little "Grandkids" hanging picture sign, so cute!!

Jill said...

It's been so great to relive Christmas again through everyone's blogs. I hated to see it end too. Thanks so much for letting us trash your house and make it nice and loud. We love you and can't wait to visit again. Joseph keeps talking about the Chipmunk movie and the snakes. He couldn't ask for a better Grandma.

Not quite the Bradys said...

You have beautiful grandkids!!! Glad to find your blog.

Amy Lang.

*Stephanie Lance* said...

ohhhh the holidays are the BEST!!!! i had such a fun time at home!!!! there'e nothing like it!!! CUTE pictures!!! those babies are so much fun!!! love you!!

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

mom i had such a great time. seriously, i LOVED spending so much time with you and dad and just doing whatever we wanted at our leisure! oh it was wonderful!!! thank you so much for everything! you're the best and we all had the best christmas ever!

Lindsay said...

Hi Aunt Carol and Uncle Bruce! What a cute family you guys have going on here! I hope all is well in Springfield! I hardly ever make it to Oregon, but next time I do I'd love to stop by for a visit!