Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sweetness in Seattle

We hadn't seen Darren, Jill, Justin and Joseph since Christmas and that is just too long so we took a couple days off and went for a visit. Justin and Joseph have changed a lot in that time and it was so much fun to spend time with them again. The boys are so incredibly adorable and fun to play with. Justin is on the move at all times learning to walk and Joseph is such a good big brother, he just had his 4th birthday, loves to play outside and with his buddies on play days and is learning to read. He was a big help to Grandpa, Bruce the builder, when he helped Darren fix their gate and Grandpa helped him plant his very own tomato plant.We were able to go to their Stake Conference with them and Elder Ballard was their visiting General Authority so that was a plus. We had lots of delicious food thanks to Jill and enjoyed getting caught up. Darren was able to meet us for lunch and come home early on Monday and cook hamburgers and smores for us. Delicious!
Jill took us on the Water Taxi, to the pier where Darren joined us for lunch and then we had a great time shopping at the market. I think the only thing we really bought was ice cream but it was fun to look and smell all those huge fish! The water taxi was my favorite.

The time went by to fast, and we came home Tuesday morning after a wonderful time. Thanks Guys!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cute post! I'm glad you guys had so much fun, I bet that was awesome to get to spend time with those cute boys. And Darren and Jill too.

Love you guys!

Jenni said...

have i mentioned how jealous I am and how bad I WANT TO SEE MY FAMILY AND COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mannnn, it's killing me. I'm glad you guys had fun. I just keep holding on to the fact that we'll all be together soon because I sure am lonely over here. Luckly Stephs here, or else I might be driving home right now!!

LOVE YOU!