Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Keeping us young

YSA'S know how to have a good time and we tag along and enjoy the ride. Saturday we went to the coast and helped with the Oregon Beach Clean Up. It was a beautiful day to walk along the beach even though we didn't find all that much trash to pick up. We had delicious food, a water slide down the sand dunes at Honeyman State Park and the most fun of all was building our own boat out of cardboard. Dad was on the winning team and he was very proud and excited.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh...this day was so...much fun!! sorry..i tried to get you my pictures but they wouldn't send. you can steal some of them off of my profile if you would like to but you have good pictures.

Jenni said...

this is seriously the only reason I miss the branch ahaha, is because I love hanging out with you guys at all the activities! they are so lucky to have you! all of thos pictures are on facebook by the way and I totally love them!!!

Jill said...

What a great activity! That sounds so fun and I'm happy they're keeping you young.

Christine said...

I missed out! :( darn work!