Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June was great while it lasted

I just have a few minutes before it's time to sit out but I wanted to post a few pictures. I love Summer and dearly treasure every day. June went way too quickly.

We had a fun few days with Kellen and Caleb, they were a little leery about staying three and a half days without Mom and Dad but did just fine. I made a quick trip to WA with Marc and Connie to see Jill and the boys for a few hours and it was so fun to spend time with them and see how the boys love to be together. They all change so much in just a few months, it is incredible.
Other than that, I was quilting and doing wedding prep both of which were lots of fun.
I love taking my time getting ready for the day and having a relaxing breakfast (outside even) with Dad, watching a little of the Today Show and doing what I want.
The tramp was a big hit, Kellen loved the sprinkler and we had a water fight.

I realize now that Enchanted Forrest can be a little scary for children this young but they were good sports. Why did they have to make all those nursery rhymes so frightening?




Aren't they just the cuttest?

Quilt #1 finished and sent off for our new granddaughter due to arrive any time!!!
HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!




4 comments:

Jenni said...

Yes they ARE the cuttesT! aND mother! i love love LOVE LOVE LOVE the quilt!!!!!!! It's so perfect for baby girl rogers! You are so talented!!!!!

I'm so glad you're getting to enjoy your summer because I know you sure are working hard and I appreciate you more than I can even explain to you!

I haven't been to enchanted forest in forever! i wish I could have been there!

Love you!

SEE YOU SOON!!!!! THIS MONTH!!!!!

Emily said...

Oh I just love all those boys so much and I can't wait to see them all!

I miss summer in Oregon and how you get to play outside and sit out because it's cool enough in the evenings. Sounds so nice.

I LOVE the quilt so much, it is seriously perfect and beautiful and one of your best ever! Can't wait to put the little girl on there!

Love you!

The Webb Family said...

Darling quilt. I'm so excited for Emily! After my panic attack about not wanting a girl 5 minutes before Camrie was born, I have to admit I LOVE IT! they are so much fun to dress and accessorize! Even g.ma Ila has bought beads for more bracelets, and is picking out headbands and bows. I told Troy we need a headband/bracelet holder so we don't have to dig through the drawer to find the one we want.

Jill said...

Seriously, where did June go? I'm determined to pack July full of fun stuff so I don't have to say the same thing in August.

Hooray for the boys! And now I can't wait to see that baby girl on that beautiful quilt either! It's gorgeous!