Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who says it's never nice on the Oregon Coast?

Two great days, photos in no particular order.



Take #150

Sorry Em, I had to include this one...we were trying so hard to get the kids to smile, she was exhaused.




You have to go to Mo's, right? It was so delicious!



I wish you could see that Carly's sweatshirt has whales on it, so cute!


They never tired of this activity.

This is when we weren't watching Carly and she fell and hurt her head on a pointed rock, sorry sweetie but you have to get the photo.
SUPER GREAT TIME!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emily said...

She just fell the other night on more rocks and has a bruise on her cheek...she is accident prone I guess.

THE COAST WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! We were blessed with such great weather, I was so happy. Thanks again for taking us there, my kids really loved it and so did I!!

Courtenay Beth said...

oh such cute pics!!!

LeAnn said...

Great pictures! It is time to get back to the COAST!

Jenni said...

I don't think I need to say this again because I think everyone knows by now... but I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I missed this event. The kids are so adorable and you and dad are the best. I love the lighthouse pic hahaha! You look like you're all having so much fun and i love it. Best grandparents ever for SURE!

Jill said...

Yes, the lighthouse pic is classic. Just like the one you took of my kids screaming in the wind.

So sad to miss this part of the trip. The weather and the sand and sea looks so fun.