Thursday, December 2, 2010

Erica's blessing day

Here is Erica all dressed up for her blessing day. She didn't know what all the fuss was about but she loved all the attention and by the look on her face, I think she loves her daddy. She was so tired after the day, she slept the whole night for the first time ever.

I love these two photos!
Aunt Connie finally got to meet Erica. Jill's whole family were there for Thanksgiving and the blessing so there were lots of cousins to play with, they had a great time.

We all had a great time and many thanks to Darren and Jill.







3 comments:

Emily said...

I have been waiting for these pictures!!! SO CUTE! I love her little dress, and the pic with darren is so cute. Dads and their baby girls are just too precious.

So glad it was a great day, I miss all those boys!!!!!!!!!!!!! And of course, that beautiful baby.

Jenni said...

jealous jealous jealous jealous jealous jealoussss. It actually breaks my heart into little pieces that I haven't got to hold that precious erica. She is so beautiful and I'm so glad you were all there for her special day.

Love the pictures!! thanks!!

Jill said...

Cute pics you got! It was SO GREAT to have so much family there for the blessing. Thanks so much for coming up!