Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our Precious Cameron



Meet the newest member of our family, Cameron Marcus Jolley. We are so thrilled and love him so much already. He was born Tuesday, July 19 in Portland, Or. He weighed 9 lbs and was 21 inches long. Connie kept telling us he felt so big but we were all guessing around 8lbs, he joins the ranks of the other big Jolley babies, we like them that way! He is so beautiful and we loved being there and able to hold him hours after he was born.


His brothers are so proud and were just so cute with him, it's going to be fun to watch them together. Three sons, what a blessing!I'm sad that I didn't even get a picture of the whole family. I hope someone did. It was a great joy to be there with them this week. Welcome to the family Cameron, we love you!



Babies are amazing, I marvel at the miracle.








5 comments:

Jill said...

Yay! Can't even wait to meet him and squeeze him. He is just so adorable and your pics are beautiful!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Love those big babies! Can't wait to finally hold my little miracle...10 more days!
Congrats, he's adorable!

Emily said...

Ohhh he's so cute! I love big babies!!!

3 boys is going to be so much fun. I'm a little jealous, but don't tell carly.

Dibs on Cam when we get to Black Butte.

Jenni said...

I love that picture of him all unwrapped! it's so cute how he keeps his arms up by his face still!! I love that cameron! you're the best grandma for going up there and doing all that work! He's lucky to have you!

The Webb Family said...

Oh my GOSH!!! he is adorable...and how come we didn't know about this cutie???I had no idea Connie was even pregnant...Congrats to Marc and Connie!!!