Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Since my last blog...

I turned the big 60, along with LeAnn and Warner, and thought this milestone should be recorded on the blog. I wasn't looking forward to it but have since changed my attitude and realized that I am grateful for my many years and look forward to all the good things that are yet to come. Jennifer made sure Warner and I had our own favorite cakes, tomato soup cake for Warner and carrot cake for me. She made waffles for breakfast, we had a picnic for lunch and Dad took us all out to Kabuki's for dinner
We had a super fun 60's party at Mitchells with friends, everyone dressed up, we listened to all the great music from that era and played 60's trivia.














1 comment:

Emily said...

That looks awesome! I never knew you had a 60's party...what a cool idea!