Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cameron is one month already

I got to spend all last week with these three cute boys, we had a very fun time together. Cam was being so cute right before I snapped this picture and just decided to cry instead.

Caleb loves to hold his baby brother and is so tender with him.


This is his favorite spot for his afternoon nap, all snuggled up in the cozy green chair. My favorite seat too, Cam. He looks so long in this picture and is growing like a weed.


One month old already! He tries to hold his head up and is awake more looking around all the time.


We were happy to be able to be at his baptism last Sunday at Trinity Lutheran Church along with Jenni and Michael and Connie's family. Love you Cameron! I'm having with drawls.















3 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhhhh cute baby Cameron!! We miss him (especially carly...every baby we see is baby cameron)!

Cute pictures of all the boys, I love them so much! glad you got to spend some time there.

Jenni said...

I MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH ALREADY!!! Those pictures are so precious and I'm so jealous you get to be so close! You're the best grandma ever!

Jill said...

How lucky are we to have such a great grandma and so willing to help out! I'm missing all those sweet boys. I love their Tigard Tigers shirts. Better come up to a game and see them for myself. I must hold that Cameron again!