Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quick recap of a wonderful week

Warner and LeAnn came over and took some adorable photos of the kids, just look at those faces. Caleb didn't feel well but he tried to be happy.
The reason for the whole visit was the wedding of Em's life long friend, Colleen Millegan to Jason
Hiebenthal. Isn't she beautiful? We were blessed with two sunny days so the boys could play outside.
The kids loved playing with their cousins and got along really well.

We made good use of the Mitchell's tramp

I love this picture of Carly showing her teeth and she does this little pose all the time between crawling and sitting. She makes some really cute faces wrinkling up her nose at you if she doesn't really know you, she adjusted to all of us quickly though and is a very happy baby at 7 months.
It was so great to spend time getting to know her. She looks a lot like Emily did in this particular picture.
We sure appreciated everyone making the trip, Jill for driving all that way alone with the boys and I was amazed at how Emily got through security at the airport with two kids, backpacks, a stroller, car seat, etc and Marc and family coming down for the day on Saturday. Such fun and just the winter break we needed.



9 comments:

Emily said...

Love that pic of Colleen and I, can you email it to me? I can't get enough of her gorgeous dress. That was too much fun.
out help with my kids so much it's just so amazing and I appreciate it so much. Easton can't stop talking about grandma and grandpa and oregon and energy and cousins...too cute.

Oh and I need the pics of carly and the ones warner took too.

As usual it went by way too fast. We miss you already!

Love you tons!!

Courtenay Beth said...

Oh man, what FUN!!! That looks like such a BLAST, you are so blessed! Yeah for family!

Jenni said...

I am going to die if I don't get to see Carly soon. She is getting so big and SO SO SOOOOO cute. look at her all sitting up!!!!! Oh my gosh I just want to snatch her up! All of the pictures are so adorable. I love those children SO much! And they are sure lucky to have you and dad as grandparents.

I'm still pretty ticked that i missed that weekend, but thanks for sharing pictures! And colleen looks absolutely gorgeous. AWESOME dress!

love you!

LeAnn said...

That was a fast week--good thing you got some pictures so you can remember that it really happened! Cute cute kids!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh my gosh!! What a bunch of CUTE kids!!!! That Carly is just too darn cute to handle!!! I just want to snuggle her right up and kiss those chubby cheeks!!! That picture of her was Hilarious! what a cutie! And those little boys are so cute, too! They are so lucky to have each other!! How fun! I'm glad that you all got to have a fun week together!! And fun that Em got to go to the Wedding!! Love you!

Jill said...

What a great recap! You got some great pictures. I love that you got that one of Carly in her model pose! It was sooooo fun to love on her and see the boys play. My boys think your house is toy heaven and we're missing you bad. Thanks for having us.

Jill said...

Oh, and thank you thank you for making the grandkid picture happen. They are priceless. Good job, Warner!

Melanie said...

I LOVE That picture of the boys on the ladder and would love to have a copy. The one of Carly is adorable too and she Does looks like Em! I'm glad everyone could come and you got to have so much fun!

The Webb Family said...

What a fun post! I love to check your blog and see all the kids and how much they are growing. I love Carly's scrunchy face, Camrie has started doing them too. Emily sent me a few messages and I hear you are coming down to visit too, I'm way excited to see everyone especially Marc and Connie, I havne't met her nor have I met Michael. So glad Em included me in their plans, it's been great to email back and forth! love ya and see you in a few weeks!! Oh I heard Bruce is going to retire this summer. Good for him!