Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Springtime in the Northwest!!

I love how this picture makes it look like these are our daffodils but I must give credit where credit is due, they are Warner and LeAnn's. But I LOVE them.
These are only two of the bushes LeAnn and I pass every morning on our walk, which is in the pitch dark again thanks to day light savings time but hey, it's still light out now and it's 7:30 pm so I'm not complaining. It gets better and better from now until the end of May. I feel like a huge burden has been lifted. Spring...a tender mercy!!




4 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF OUR HOUSE!! Seriously, will you email it to me?

I really miss the beauty of Oregon around spring time. We have a few trees blossoming, but it's just not the same. The grass, the daffodils, everything...just beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!

Jenni said...

I'm with Emily, I LOVE THAT PIC of our house!!!! The grass is green, the flowers are out, the garden looks great... just how I always remember it! I always miss our street during spring time. Nowhere else in the world compares.

Before you know it, it'll be sittin out time. YAY!!!!! the good times are coming again!!!

Jill said...

Hooray for Spring! I feel the same way. It's amazing how those daffodils and blossoms lift my spirits.

The tulips Joseph and I planted in the front yard in September are coming up and I'm so excited. You can bet they'll be on my blog when they flower.

LeAnn said...

Good job on that picture of your house--looks professional! I just wish the Spring flowers and tree blossoms would last a few weeks longer>