Thursday, August 7, 2008

Joyous July!

First off, proof of the rafting trip I told you about earlier. This is Dad starting a water fight the minute he got in the boat. He is the one in the hat with the bucket!!
Beautiful scenery all the way.
Of course the picture of me is on the calm part of the trip.

Next up: Jolley Reunion
What a joy it was to spend time with our family at Horseshoe Bend campground, a place so dear to our hearts. It flew by and the days were filled from start to finish with all the things we love about spending time there. I was a little bummed when I realized I didn't play even one hand of 500, (as I remember it, I did beat Bethany in a game of phase 10, right Beth?) and I only got one ice cream snickers and visit to Dry Creek Store and that was on our way out of town the last day. I stayed busy spending time with the kids and what fun that was, they are too adorable for words. Thanks to all for supporting us in this. We love you!!!
#1. I think Jill was resting when we let Justin play in the dirt:)
#2. Getting ready for our hike
#3. I love this photo, Kellen was so tired he could hardly keep his eyes open but was determined to have a smore before bed.
#4. Last day photo
#5. We aren't used to catching this many huge fish, thanks Brad and Kristy!

5 comments:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I am just impressed that you got Nick and Andy to even be in your pictures! I need to learn the trick! I've read all the Jolley blogs and it sounds like you guys had an awesome time. Can I be an honorary Jolley?

LeAnn said...

Love the pictures--and I am impressed by the size of those fish! Camping is a ton of work but those memories are priceless!
I love Summer!!

Emily said...

That picture of Kellen is so funny! I love how he looks so tired. And I love the group picture, too. GOOD TIMES!!!

Jill said...

Oh, Justin wasn't so bad! I have a picture of Joseph at his age sitting in mud and tasting it off his hands when he was Justin's age. I'm sad I missed seeing him there. I love your pictures and I just had such a great time at the reunion. Joseph is still talking about how much fun he had. Thank you, thank you for putting it togeter. We love you so much!

Jenni said...

LOVE IT!!!! gosh i could keep looking at the pictures over and over! I just had so much fun and it was SO wonderful to be with everyone for a while! thank goodness you guys stumbled across horseshoe :)